Bioinformatics Engineer in Jorge Reis-Filho lab (https://www.mskcc.org/research-areas/labs/jorge-reis-filho). Developing new methods for the analysis of NGS sequencing data to identify drivers of special histological types of breast cancer. Maintaining and extending the lab’s pipeline that leverages bioinformatics tools to do mutation calling and copy number, ploidy, purity and clonality estimations. Python, bash, R.
Also, several years of experience in analyzing metagenomics NGS data in Sweden.
MSc Bioinformatics, BSc Computer Science
Metagenomics, Cancer Genomics
Past & ongoing projects:
- Full Stack Developer cBioPortal (http://cbioportal.org/)
- Finding revertant mutations in breast cancer patients (https://github.com/inodb/revmut)
- Mutation Confirmation in cfDNA (https://github.com/inodb/sufam)
- Virus detection in time series NGS data (https://github.com/inodb/2014-05-mdopson-viral)
- Metagenomics Clustering Algorithm Development
- Metagenomics Workshops